Forum Discussion

khanahmed
New Contributor
15 years ago

Error while importing WSDL : Same problem here

Hi,

I was configurating SoupUI on a colleague's PC but each time I tried to connect to the wsdl file I encountered "Error while importing WSDL " error. I have went thought all the setting to ensure every the setting mirror mine (SoapUI working on my machine) but still we encountered this error. We are connected to the same network and were trying to access the wsdl which I'm connected to but unfortunatly we were able to do so on my colleague's machine.

Please see attached screen shot of the log. Could anyone explain to me what is the problem and how I could resolve it.

Thank you so much

3 Replies

scr
    Occasional Contributor
    Have you successfully connected to the WSDL through a regular web browser on your colleagues machine?
    khanahmed
    New Contributor
    Yep. I'm able connect to the WSDL using my browser. But can not using SoapUI on my colleague's machine!!
    scr
    Occasional Contributor
    When you say "my browser" do you mean internet explorer or firefox or SOAPUI on your own machine?
    As I was asking if you could see the WSDL from your colleagues internet explorer/firefox.

I'm trying to determine if your colleague has connectivity to the service...