Forum Discussion

Jakob_Villadsen
Contributor
16 years ago

unwanted mime

Hi Ole,

I've run into a problem.

I have a methods that accepts 4 strings as input.

For some reason SoapUI want to send that request as a mime attachment instead of a plain soap request.

I've attached a couple of screen shots, can you see what I'm doing wrong?

10 Replies

• Some additional testing showed that it works under 2.0.2, but not under the 2.0.3 version you sent me. So it must be something introduced while fixing that other attachment thing.
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Jakob,

wow, that's really weird! Can you attach or mail me the corresponding WSDL so I can see if this still happens? (ole@eviware.com)

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

thanks.. it requires some xsds that don't seem to be publically available.. can you mail them to me? (ole@eviware.com)

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

thanks.. but can I nag you to export the entire WSDL from soapUI so all the imports/includes are adjusted for local files and then attach all that as a zip (or mail it to me).. sorry for the hassle..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi Ole,

> sorry for the hassle..

No worries you're helping me remember?
    I'm happy to give you the stuff you need.

I made and export and also included the soap ui file. Is taht what you need?
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

thanks! I don't get this behaviour, so I'm hoping its a bug in the version you have, the 2.5 beta1 version will be out later today, please download it when available and let me know how it works..

thanks in advance!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Allright, I'll give it a spin.
    I'm away at a conference until thursday, so I won't be able to test before then
  • I've finally found time to test the 2.5 beta1 and it doesn't have that problem anymore.

Good work, Ole

We can close this issue now