I have investigated your issue further and may have found a bug within how the Test Case Transaction log shows the times of test steps versus the Project level transaction log that shows the times of the test cases.
I didn't find anything to indicate that the parallel tests aren't executing correctly just that the transaction log is not recording properly.
I have created a report to our developers to engage with them on this issue. I will update this post when I find out more.
Thanks! Also , I checked with our developer , he confirmed the test steps should not take that long to complete, currently when I execute in parallel test steps are taking 40 secs to complete whereas when the same test step is just trig erred manually it takes around 3.9 secs. Can that be because of the data source test step from where it is reading the data and is it a known issue that if there is a datasource in a test step then when we execute test steps in parallel or sequential it takes the same time.
I am asking these because I executed the campaign both in sequential and parallel and the repsonse time is same in both the scenarios
Would like to know if this issue has been dealt with. I asked because I think I am having the same problem. Running keyword tests as a standalone garners a shorter amount of time complared to and running a group or running the whole project.