Forum Discussion

pdigumarthi
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

Running SOAP UI Pro Project in Load UI

Hi All,

I am trying to run a SOAP project created in SOAP UI in load UI. The project is running fine in SOAP UI Pro tool, but when I am running the same project Load is throwing SSL handshake failure error.

Do I need to follow any additional steps in Load UI to add the SSL certificate ?

9 Replies

• Open soapui, click on file>preferences>Loadui settings. Make sure that the path to the loadui .bat is correct. Also make sure that the ports that are set is not being used by anything else. If you have corrected something in the settings please make sure you close and reopen the tools. If you are still having issues please let me know.

Regards,
    Temil
    pdigumarthi
    Occasional Contributor
    I did tried what you said, I am still getting the error:

[javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake]
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. What version of LoadUI do you have installed on your machine?

--
    Regards

Arian
    SmartBear Sweden
    pdigumarthi
    Occasional Contributor
    I am using "loadUI-2.1.2" and for SOAP UI Pro -- I am using 4.5.1.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Despite our attempts we haven't been able to reproduce this issue.

If you don't mind I'd like to ask some questions about your setup. What platform are you running SoapUI/LoadUI on? Have you installed the certificate on the LoadUI machine? Are you using a self-signed certificate?

On a slightly unrelated note, there actually is a newer version of LoadUI (2.5, read more about it here http://www.loadui.org/About-loadUI/what ... ui-25.html), released very recently. It probably won't solve this specific, but you should consider upgrading anyway because of the other benefits.

Regards,

Arian
    SmartBear Sweden
    pdigumarthi
    Occasional Contributor
    Both SOAP UI and LOAD Ui are running on the same machine which is a windows XP OS { 32 bit version }.

In SOAP UI I added the certificate Under Preferenes ---> SSL Settings --> Keystore.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hi again,

In order to resolve this, you will have to add the keystore to your LoadUI Java Runtime Environment. Copy your certificate file to the LoadUI-Pro\jre\lib\security\ folder, and try running it again.

Try this out, and let me know if it works out, and if not I'll happily assist further.

Regards,

Arian
    SmartBear Sweden
    pdigumarthi
    Occasional Contributor
    I did tried adding the keystore to directory LoadUI-Pro\jre\lib\security\ , but it did not worked.