Forum Discussion

AndyHughes
Regular Contributor
13 years ago

Running multiple loadui tests from the command line.

A have a number of projects and test cases within projects that I need to run one after the other. I decided to do this via the command line for minimum maintenance or 'hand holding'.

I've got this working to an extent in that I can make the first test run. What I can't seem to do is make it continue to the next test. How do I need to structure my command at the c: prompt so that test cases can run one after another.

What I have is Program Files\eviware\loadUI-1.5.0\loadui-cmd.bat -l -p C:\Users\user.name\.loadui\LoadUIproject.xml -t loaduitest
loadui-cmd.bat -l -p C:\Users\user.name\.loadui\LoadUIproject.xml -t loaduitest2
loadui-cmd.bat -l -p C:\Users\user.name\.loadui\LoadUIproject.xml -t loaduitest3

15 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    AndyHughes wrote:
    Hi Henrik, any news on this issue? Thanks

Sorry, I've been away last week at a developer fair. I've fixed it now, and I'll get back to you on how to get hold of the fixed version.

Regards

Henrik
    SmartBear Software
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    I have fixed it in our internal builds, and I really hope that it gets into 1.5.1 (to be released soon).

I've backported the fix to the nightly builds of 1.5.0 (which has a completely different structure, so it's more of a quick-fix than a backport of the real fix). So, in the meantime you might want to try that (the latest nightly build).

Thanks for your patience, have a nice weekend!

Henrik
    SmartBear Software