Forum Discussion

patrick1980
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago

Running LoadUI from command line Mac

Hi everyone,

I just started testing LoadUI (open source) and I am working on running it from command line.
I got to a point where I was able to run my project from command line however there were couple of errors that were thrown along the way.
I am not what is wrong with this error?
I also noticed that the number of requests sent isn't matching the expected number of requests based on the generator I am using in my tests. It is much more less.
As a side note, when I run the project from GUI, the load is heavier (more requests have being sent).

1. So does the command line affect the load (i.e the number of requests generated per unit of time)?
2. Would like to checkout the errors and give me some insights on what is going on?
I am not sure how those errors are critical to running the test from command line (because I was able to run the test even with these errors) but it would be better not to see them coming up.

Here are some details about the project I have:
I have a fixed rate generator (couple of them), each one of them is linked to a SoapUI Runner and each SoapUI runner is connected to two log tables (one for failures and one for success).

Please find attached the errors I am getting.
No RepliesBe the first to reply