Forum Discussion

mkny
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI 3.10.1 an Incorrect endpoint is specified for the request

Hi,

i have upgraded 2 End users to version 3.10.1, and we getting the following Error MSG, please help to resolve this issue.

ReadyAPI 3.10.1 an Incorrect endpoint is specified for the request

Thanks

• Hey mkny,

To disable the incorrect endpoint verification (which i still think ia crazy to even bother adding this feature to the code) add the following line to your ReadyAPI's vmoptions file.

Dreadyapi.skip.endpoints.checks=true

You shouldnt get the warning after youve applied this fix. Cant remember if vmoptions is dynamic so just to be sure restart ReadyAPI after editing the vmoptions file.

Cheers

Rich
  • Hey mkny,

Total guess, but you might need to add a hyphen before the command (apologies i truncated the hyphen when i typed the command into my original post).

So instead of:

Instead ensure it appears in file as

-Dreadyapi.skip.endpoints.checks=true

See of that works. This definitely hindered the method verification check from firing in a slightly earlier version, so i'd expect it to work fine!

Cheers,

Rich

6 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey mkny,

To disable the incorrect endpoint verification (which i still think ia crazy to even bother adding this feature to the code) add the following line to your ReadyAPI's vmoptions file.

You shouldnt get the warning after youve applied this fix. Cant remember if vmoptions is dynamic so just to be sure restart ReadyAPI after editing the vmoptions file.

Cheers

Rich
      mkny
      New Contributor

Good Morning Rich,

Thanks for the solution,

I have modified the file but to no avail , please help

The following is the content of the file, am I doing something wrong?

-XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20

-XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=40

-Xms128m

-Xmx8000m

-XX:+UseBiasedLocking

-Dsoapui.properties=soapui.properties

-Dsoapui.home=C:\Users\sreedharans\AppData\Local\Programs\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-3.10.1/bin

-Dsoapui.ext.libraries=C:\Users\sreedharans\AppData\Local\Programs\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-3.10.1/bin/ext

-Dsoapui.ext.listeners=C:\Users\sreedharans\AppData\Local\Programs\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-3.10.1/bin/listeners

-Dsoapui.ext.actions=C:\Users\sreedharans\AppData\Local\Programs\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-3.10.1/bin/actions

-Dwsi.dir=C:\Users\sreedharans\AppData\Local\Programs\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-3.10.1/wsi-test-tools

-Djava.library.path=C:\Users\sreedharans\AppData\Local\Programs\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-3.10.1/bin

-Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true

-Dsun.net.http.allowRestrictedHeaders=true

-Djava.security.manager=com.smartbear.ready.ReadyApiSecurityManager

--illegal-access=permit

Thanks

richie
        Community Hero
        Hey mkny,

Total guess, but you might need to add a hyphen before the command (apologies i truncated the hyphen when i typed the command into my original post).

So instead of:

Instead ensure it appears in file as

-Dreadyapi.skip.endpoints.checks=true

See of that works. This definitely hindered the method verification check from firing in a slightly earlier version, so i'd expect it to work fine!

Cheers,

Rich