Forum Discussion

ATokeley
Contributor
14 years ago

Load UI Reports

Hi guys,
I'm starting to use the loadui tool to see if I can get some perf stats from our system. I've watched the video clips on the site and have a question which they don't answer.

Currently my LoadUI test uses a SOAPUI Project(containing just 1 test case)
This test case performs a Get on one of our endpoints and then asserts that the response is not an Error. Should the number of requests increase above 60 per minute our endpoint should return a 500 error stating that the API limit has been exceeded. In this case I would expect the assertions to fail as the response is an error.

It does not look like the LoadUI tool is catching failed assertions in a manner I would expect. Could you clarify whether I'm missing something or whether this is a defect?

Many thanks,
- Richard F

2 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    The soapUI assertions are displayed in the loadUI Summary Report as Total number of failed assertions, which in your case is 102. It's hard for us to know what you expect that number to be without knowing how you executed your test. Did you just hammer the server at 100/Sec, etc?

(I moved this topic to the loadUI forum.)

Regards!

/Henrik
    eviware.com
    Sharath
    Occasional Contributor
    SmartBear Support wrote:
    The soapUI assertions are displayed in the loadUI Summary Report as Total number of failed assertions, which in your case is 102. It's hard for us to know what you expect that number to be without knowing how you executed your test. Did you just hammer the server at 100/Sec, etc?

(I moved this topic to the loadUI forum.)

Regards!

/Henrik
    eviware.com

Henrik,

In the report attached by ATokeley, how the report's status be "PASSED"? There are 102 assertion failures in it, shouldn't it be "FAILED"? If the status is right, please help me on how to change the report's status? Expecting a quick reply from you.