Forum Discussion

ssharma
Contributor
13 years ago

Load ui does not install

Hi I have 64 bit version of soap ui pro and would like to install load ui trial . The install freezes at the screen downloading gave 7 and does not proceed after that. I have gone through the installation guide and the java cache file issue but the issue still exists
Is this a compatibility issue ?
Suleena

5 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

I take it you are running Windows? There should be no incompatibility, it should work for both 32 and 64-bit systems. The installer does require an active internet connection though, do you have one? If so, do you connect to the internet via a proxy? These things may affect the installer.

Regards,
    Dain
    SmartBear Software
  • Hi - I am connected to the internet and there is no proxy connection , however it is on a VMWare . SOAP UI PRO is running on the same machine without any issues . We are trying to evaluate LOAD UI and see how it helps with Load Testing

Suleena
  • I have separately downloaded javaFX 3.1 and I still get the prompt to download javaFX at which point the screen freezes
    Is there a way to avoid that download again .
    Thanks
    Suleena
  • I also get the message 'could not create the file deploy.jar from jre directory'
    Is the installer version correct?
    Suleena
  • I faced installation issue with load ui few times. What I did was uninstall it and java fx too. Also I went to registry and manually deleted all loadui entries. Not sure if it was one of the root cause or not, but I noticed it didnt run with Java 7. So I uninstalled 7 and got Java 6. Try it out, see if that helps you with your issue.