Forum Discussion

svhari76
New Contributor
12 years ago

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /SoapUITestReports/TEST-*.xml

Hi

I am running java project that contains soap ui project.xml project with all functional tests. I should be able to run the tests successfully and i can see the results printed on the console. However at the very end I am seeing below error and status marked as FAILURE and it started happening from today.

[ERROR] java.io.FileNotFoundException: /SoapUITestReports/Web/Create/TEST-TestSuite.xml (No such file or directory)
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 13.401s
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Oct 29 11:09:32 CDT 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 36M/81M

Questions:
1) I hope the file will get created for any suite i have in the project file, hence i am not physically creating the file specified above. IS that correct?
2) Also I am trying to generate the reports in PDF format and not seeing the files generated.(both from Soap UI pro and from command line through pom file)
3) I do see some html files generated from Soap UI pro, but these contains only one testsSuite/Test case details. I expect to see All test Suites with all test cases and test steps with result of each. How can i achieve this?

Any help would be great !!

Thanks
Raja
I am running my tests through command line in MAC OS10.4 system. This eventually moved to jenkins.

1 Reply

svhari76
    New Contributor
    Figured out the part of the issue. I am suppose to use below command. After issuing below command i got the suite executed okay and build is successful. But the report generation is still a problem.

mvn clean install -Denv=local