Forum Discussion

Deloitte_Consul
Contributor
12 years ago

GroovyUtils object is not working through jenkins

Hi All,

We have integrated SoapUi - Maven and jenkins and all the test scripts execution is done through Jenkins.

In one of the test case, we are opening external excel file through groovy script and to make the excel path more generic we are using GroovyUtils object to get Project base path which is working file in soapUI but through jenkins it is giving null (blank), please find attached snapshots.

We have also tried using "testRunner.testCase.testSuite.project.path" which is too working fine in soapUI but through jenkins is gives only Project name.

Any help will be anticipated. Thanks in advance

Regards
Deepak Rawat

4 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

What platform (operating system) are you running Jenkins on?
    What version of the SoapUI Maven plugin are you using?
    It would be preferable if you could provide the pom.xml where you are using the plugin.

--
    Regards

Erik
    SmartBear Sweden
  • Hi Erik,

Please find the required details below.

What platform (operating system) are you running Jenkins on?:--- Windows 7 Enterprise SP1, 64 Bit.\
    What version of the SoapUI Maven plugin are you using?:---- soapui-pro-4.5.0.jar (repo: http://www.soapui.org/repository/maven2 ... pro/4.5.0/)

It would be preferable if you could provide the pom.xml where you are using the plugin?:----Please find attachment

Regards
    Deepak Rawat
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    I've tried to reproduce this, but haven't been able to reproduce this exact problem, however I think there is something wrong here.
    I'm getting the parent folder of the project.

The project file, seems to be created in SoapUI 3.0 beta?
    Is it possible for you to create a new small little sample project in the 4.5.1 version of SoapUI Pro and see if you get the same error?
    Also, could you try running the the 4.5.1 version of the plugin?

--
    Regards

Erik
    SmartBear Sweden