Forum Discussion

Senthil007
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Executing Multiple projects Parallel in Ready API

I am trying to execute multiple projects in Parallel in Ready API  - SOAPUI NG as below in a groovy script:

def project1 = ["C:/Program Files/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-2.0.0/bin/testrunner.bat", "-sSuite1", "-EDefault environment", "C:/gitRepo/service1"].execute()
def project2 = ["C:/Program Files/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-2.0.0/bin/testrunner.bat", "-sSuite2", "-EDefault environment", "C:/gitRepo/service2"].execute()
def project3 = ["C:/Program Files/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-2.0.0/bin/testrunner.bat", "-sSuite3", "-EDefault environment", "C:/gitRepo/service3"].execute()
def project4 = ["C:/Program Files/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-2.0.0/bin/testrunner.bat", "-sSuite4", "-EDefault environment", "C:/gitRepo/service4"].execute()

Upon executing, I get a message "Script-result: java.lang.ProcessImpl@198ab3m"

How do I find if the script has actually called the individual composite projects and executed the test? What am I missing here?

Thanks,

11 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    UI is to design & test phase of your tests.

The best thing would be to use commandline method (using %READYAPI_HOME%\bin\testrunner.bat )than executing them from UI.

Senthil007
      Occasional Contributor

How differently I can do that from my initial question. There I am running as testrunner.bat only. Problem is I cant find if the test is executing and not able to see the results too

Nastya_Khovrina
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Senthil,

You can get the process output with the following command:

def project1 = ["C:/Program Files/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-2.0.0/bin/testrunner.bat", "-sSuite1", "-EDefault environment", "C:/gitRepo/service1"].execute()

log.info(project1.text)