Forum Discussion

kanius
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago

Data change from Excel Data source

Hi ,

version 5.1.1

I'm getting a phone number from a excel file but in the data source the phone number change.

Example in the excel I have : 4504462268 but in the data source request I have 2147483647

6 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

I have opened an internal defect of SOAP-2777 for this bug. The value 2147483647 is the max size of an integer, so only int values are currently being read successfully.

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support
    dmulligan_1
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi.
    Anyone know the status of SOAP-2777? Is the fix in the current nightly build?
    I'm having this problem and the problem with Excel dates being imported incorrectly.
    Thanks
    Lorraine
  • dmulligan wrote:
    Hi.
    Anyone know the status of SOAP-2777? Is the fix in the current nightly build?
    I'm having this problem and the problem with Excel dates being imported incorrectly.
    Thanks
    Lorraine

Hello,

When will SOAP-2777 see the ligth of day?

We're using large quantities dynamically through Excel. Both the max int limitation as well as the date issue prevent us from operating our projects unattended.

Kind regards,
    Patrick Pietersz
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hi,

The fix for this will be part of the SoapUI Pro NG 1.1 release.

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support
  • SmartBear Support wrote:
    Hi,

The fix for this will be part of the SoapUI Pro NG 1.1 release.

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support

I presume that after switching to SoapUI NG Pro (with our existing Pro license), our upcoming renewal is a "SoapUI NG Pro Renewal license"?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hi,

SoapUI Pro licenses can be used to activate SoapUI Pro NG. I believe we will be changing the use of SoapUI Pro NG licenses so you may get just a SoapUI Pro license renewal instead.

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support