Forum Discussion

StefanO
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

composite project as war, endpoint does not work

Hi there!

We used the nightly build (09 may) in order to generate a war-file with the mock-service, but the endpoint does not work, in this case should be the "Mockservice Properties ->path", am I missing something here? I think the war-generation is quite buggy and I hope you fixed all the buggs ASAP.

What happens is when I send a sop-message with SOAP-UI client I get the following answer, not a the SOAP-response I waiting for :
<html>
<head>
<title>soapUI MockServices Log for project [Local_osb]</title>
</head>
<frameset rows="40%,40%,*">
<frame src="master"/>
<frame name="detail" src="detail"/>
<frame src="log"/>
</frameset>
</html>
Another thing is because the source is not delivered it is quite difficult to do some remote debugging. Some facts:

- I'm running locally
- I am using weblogic 10
- deploying exploded but also as a "War"
- The endpoint is installed in the same container, ie weblogic.
- no security not even in the web.xml.

I need some answer ASAP

best regards
"Stefan"

6 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

have you tried running under some other container? As far as we know, there are several issue related specifically to WebLogic that we haven't been able to reproduce in our enviroment (Tomcat).

Exactly which WebLogic version are you using?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    StefanO
    Occasional Contributor
    - The weblogic-version I am using is 10.3.3.
    - I tested the exactly the same war-file on tomcat 7 and it worked fine.
    - It seemed to be a Weblogic issue.
    - Please I ask you kindly to reply when you commence troubleshooting and find a solution to this issue.
    StefanO
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi There,

I would be very grateful if you at least could give some kind of feedback on this issue, it is quite annoying to NOT know what is happing with this issue.

regards
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hi,

of course; we are targeting this to be fixed in 4.0 beta2 to be released in about two weeks. If the fix is in a nightly build before that we will let you know here on the forum!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hello,

We did some fixing related mock as war feature and deploying on weblogic. It is available in nightly build of soapUI 4.0 beta1 nightly build.
    Any feedback will be great. Thanks in advance.

robert
    StefanO
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi,
    I am sorry to tell you that the solution did not work in Weblogic. It is working better because the gui is being partly shown. However, in Tomcat is working perfectly. The following is being shown in Tomcat:

WSDLs: [MalSOAP11Binding MockService]

but in Weblogic

WSDLs:

ie. the weblogic is having problems with reading the wsdl-definition.

The exception being thrown in Weblogic looks like:
    ####<2011-jun-14 kl 12:33 CEST> <Error> <com.eviware.soapui.mockaswar.MockAsWarServlet> <q12837> <AdminServer> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <8b8c81e2914cc417:-881c173:1308da99ba4:-7ff3-00000000000000db> <1308047595828> <BEA-000000> <null
    com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.load(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:159)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.load(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:115)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.loadIfNecessary(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:91)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockRunner.<init>(WsdlMockRunner.java:95)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockService.start(WsdlMockService.java:206)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockService.start(WsdlMockService.java:493)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockService.start(WsdlMockService.java:67)
    at com.eviware.soapui.mockaswar.MockAsWarServlet.init(MockAsWarServlet.java:90)
    at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:241)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:539)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:243)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
    at oracle.dms.wls.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:330)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.doIt(WebAppServletContext.java:3684)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3650)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2268)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2174)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1446)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)