Forum Discussion

Janett
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

Why Bi-modal graph is generating when simulating simultaneous requests in LoadComplete?

I am new to LoadComplete. I have gone through the required guidelines to test a scenario. The problem I encountered is,

I simulated total of 20 virtual users to monitor the performance of a website (Client side). Simulated 5 virtual users from master station and 15 from remote station concurrently. The generated graph is bi-modal (means there is a gap in the graph). First 5 users simulated, and then next 15 users simulated. But I need a graph showing simultaneous requests, not bi-modal. I don’t know why its generating like that.

I have attached a snapshot.

Please give a solution.

17 Replies

• Hi Janett,

Thank you for posting your question. I have a few questions for you:

- Is this graph consistent with the other graphs in your report? (i.e., is there a gap in requests between ~45 seconds and ~1 minute 45 seconds?)

- Are the remote agents in your local network or the cloud?

- When you created the different virtual user groups in the test editor, did you add a start delay to either group?

Best,

Janett
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Ryan,

Here are my answers,

- Is this graph consistent with the other graphs in your report? (i.e., is there a gap in requests between ~45 seconds and ~1 minute 45 seconds?) 
        Yes its consistent with other graphs. I have attached some other graph snapshots of the same test scenario.   

- Are the remote agents in your local network or the cloud? 
        Remote agents in local network.

- When you created the different virtual user groups in the test editor, did you add a start delay to either group?
        No. Start Delay in zero.

RyanHeidorn
        Staff

Hi Janett,

Thanks for the reply. This is unusual. It seems like there is a delay in starting the virtual user group running on your remote agent. If you repeat the test do you get the same results? If so, I suggest following up with our support team for a more in-depth analysis of your project. You can contact support using the following link: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=LoadComplete

When you find out what is causing this behavior, would you please let us know here on the forums?

Best Regards,