Forum Discussion

ssanga
New Contributor
12 years ago

[LoadUIWeb] Takes lot of time to analyze

Hi,

Am new to the webload, i have recorded and using the tool. it was performed well in begining it has shown results with in 5mins.

But now (after 10days of using a tool)  am getting the problem it is taking lot of time for analyzing recorded traffic(i have not made any system changes) its taking minimum 1hour for 2 pages 

Please suggest any solution. 

Thanks in advance.

Thanks &Regards,

Sravanthi

7 Replies

sravanthisanga
    Occasional Contributor
    no am using the official application which i cant give u the URL sorry.........and another answer please..........how to see the page load time in webload ui tool?
  • It probably has a huge amount of parameters without correlations. Is it? Can you share the recorded traffic with me?

sravanthisanga
    Occasional Contributor
    hey yes....it contains huge data........when am trying to record the page,this is the error it is displaying

"WebLoadUI has encountered a problem in module tcRTL.bpl and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

if we check manually the page takes atleast 5 mins to load, so am trying to record it in webload ui, it's showing error.

please suggest any solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Sravanthi

• Have you send the information to us? This information may help to prevent such problems in the future.

I cannot reproduce this with ordinal page. So i need this page anyhow. Can you record is with traffic sniffer or open it in browser and send to me html only?  It may not only be a single page but a number of pages with additional resources. I guess I need them all to be able to analyze the problem. 

patrick11chouin
    Occasional Contributor
    Analysing HTTP traffic over Chrome = 10 seconds

Analysing HTTP traffic over Firefox and IE = 15 minutes

It's not a problem for me, but definetly slows the sub-routine creation process.

Suggestion: I have better results when shutting down DropBox, Outlook, Skype and so.
  • It looks like application uses HTTPS. This can explain the speed of chrome since we're unable to record HTTPS in it.