Forum Discussion

khirthanacv
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

Do we have option to check the response times for every transaction in the report

HI Team,

I observerd that in the report there is no Response times captured for the individual transactions. Instead there is page load times.

I would need to get the response times in report. Please let me know how can i get that.

Regards,

Khirthana

3 Replies

• Hello Khirthana,

Response times for every simulated transaction are available in the Details view of every test log. For each virtual user, and each virtual user's iteration through your scenario(s), you will see duration (in ms.) and start/finish times for every transaction. See screenshot below. Additionally, you can export this data to CSV or XML.

transaction-response-time.JPG

Best Regards,

khirthanacv
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update. I see in the csv file the details of every iteration is been given.

However i'm looking for a consolidated report for the response time like how we get in Load Runner or Jmeter.

I would need the details on max,min,average and 90% Line transactions.

Is this functionality available in LoadComplete.

Regards,

Khirthana

RyanHeidorn
        Staff

Thanks, I understand your question now.

If you go to the Top 10 section of the Report, you will see sections for "Slow Responses" and "Slow Responses (Average)." These views can show you average and max transaction time values for the worst-performing requests in your test.

Your other option is to calculate the metrics you're looking for (min/max/avg/90%) from the CSV export.

slow-responses.JPG