Forum Discussion

SighFye
New Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Why does "Review Changes" take so long to work out changes?

When I click review changes, select the files and click next, my dialog gets stuck on the calculating changes part for sometimes up to an hour. 6 months ago, when I first started at this company it was instant. Everyone else's is also instant. I have tried reinstalling, disk clean up and defragging, removing all the projects I am not currently working on and yet still it's slow.

Has anyone else experienced this? And if so, what was your solution?

• While looking over all my projects I noticed there were a lot of inconstancies from the server. I am not sure how these changes got there but they were majorly slowing down the calculations.

My Solution: In an project that I did not have any changes, I deleted the whole project and then resynced it. This removed all the unwanted pending changes as click undo pending changes wasn't working.

1 Reply

SighFye
    New Contributor

While looking over all my projects I noticed there were a lot of inconstancies from the server. I am not sure how these changes got there but they were majorly slowing down the calculations.

My Solution: In an project that I did not have any changes, I deleted the whole project and then resynced it. This removed all the unwanted pending changes as click undo pending changes wasn't working.