Forum Discussion

dom1n1que
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

New Jira plugin in v9.2 - custom field autopopulation, pull requests?

Does the plugin have a way to handle custom field autopopulation?

- We have custom fields in both Jira and Collaborator. Will creating a Collaborator review from Jira populate custom Collaborator fields and vice versa?

Does the plugin support associating pull requests (Atlassian Stash) from multiple repos in one Collaborator review?

5 Replies

• I will have to defer to the original developer of the Jira integration on most of your question (I've asked him to take a look at this thread), but I do know that presently we only support Atlassian's FishEye as the source for review materials.  For what it's worth, the Jira plugin itself is open source: https://github.com/SmartBear/jira-collaborator-plugin

• Greetings.

1. There is no way to configure JIRA plugin to populate additional custom fields. But JIRA plugin itself is open source: https://github.com/SmartBear/jira-collaborator-plugin so you always can tune it for your needs.

2.We support only Fisheye as platform that manages different scms, and for now only Subversion and Git are implemented to pull commits and put them to review. So if you have Fisheye platform with several Subversion and/or Git repos, all commits associated with certain JIRA issue will be put to Collab recview. 

dom1n1que
      Occasional Contributor

Since it is a plug-in, is it applicable to version 9.0 of Collaborator as well, or does it only work with 9.2? Would I be able to install it on my instance of Jira and begin using with Collaborator 9.0.9000?

MJackson
        Staff

I'd have to defer to KP above for the definitive answer (he's the person who wrote it), but as I recall we had to add things to the Collaborator server side as well so as far as I know, it would require 9.2.  

(That may have only been for the features where Collaborator would send info to Jira, e.g. creating Jira tickets for people to do a review, but I also know there were a fair number of additions to the JSON API between 9.0 and 9.2, and the Jira plugin might've needed something in that set.  But as mentioned, KP would have the definitive answer.)