Forum Discussion

parksgroveprest
2 years ago

I am not able to Render my HTML report on Mail - Cucumber JVM file

I am trying to send Cucumber JVM file through mail. The result is generated very well in Prestige Park Grove , But when I try to extract the file it was showing Error. What should I do now? 

• To extract a Cucumber JVM file:

• Open the File: Find the file where Cucumber scenarios are written. It usually ends with ".feature".
    • Copy the Scenario: Inside that file, find the scenario you want. Copy the lines that describe what the software should do.
    • Create a New File: Open a new blank file using a text editor.
    • Paste and Save: Paste what you copied into the new file. Save it with the same ".feature" extension.

That's it! Now you've extracted a Cucumber scenario into its own file.

I have tried to do this on all of my sites Adarsh Parkland, Adarsh Welkin Park, Provident Ecopolitan, Doors and Shelters Realty & Sobha Neopolis  and works very well. Here are the links and you may check for any further clarification.

assignment

The Canadian real estate market offers a unique method of property transactions known as the “assignment sale.” Websites like https://assignmentsold.ca/ facilitate these transactions by connecting buyers and sellers of assignment properties. This method allows the original buyer (assignor) of a property to sell their rights and obligations under the purchase agreement to a new buyer (assignee) before the property’s official closing date. This assignment sale process is particularly prevalent in pre-construction real estate markets. This assignment aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of Assignment Sold, their legal implications, benefits, and challenges in Canada.