Forum Discussion

MPunsky
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
12 years ago

[LoadUIWeb] Ready To Receive Your Questions

Hi Everyone!

We are very excited to be providing WebLoadUI, completely free of charge. Please post your questions and we will make every effort to answer them quickly and completely.

18 Replies

morg125
    Occasional Contributor
    Hello.

I am testing web pages which connect through the HTTPS protocol. I have a problem. When I record scenario in IE and run test for 10 users everething is ok. For 50 users I have an errors "A timeout occurred while waiting for a response from the server". Trying record this scenario in Firefox and run test I have same errors for 100 users.

But 
    I also have to run test for 150 and 200 users. I don't understand is it I am doing something wrong or there is another reason?
  • Hello Margarita,

Can you please start a different topic? This one is more about announce and i don't think it is good to continue it with real questions.
    slibao
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi,

I am new to WebLoadUI and I can't find information on how to create scenario for soak testing (ie leaving the application running for a period of time with peak and off peak flow of transaction).  Could someone please point me where can I confugure/set the peak/off peak duration.

Thanks
  • Could you please start a new thread and describe your problem there? It's not really clear for me.

This topic is already too big to help. 

abhihv007
    Occasional Contributor
    Hello sir,

I would like to know how to start a test from a batch file when the loaduiweb apllication is already started.

This has to be achieved so that i dont need to restart my application every time i need  to test.
    abhihv007
    Occasional Contributor
    Hello sir,

I would like to know how to start a test from a batch file when the loaduiweb apllication is already started.

This has to be achieved so that i dont need to restart my application every time i need  to test.
  • Hi,

I am testing a Application which uses Active directory Authentication. When i Verify the Scenario or test the application with virtual users it gives unauthorized Access. Can you please suggest the solution for it. Where do i Need to specify the Authentication details of the users.
  • I just downloaded WebLoadUI for evaluation. I'm trying to create a test to check the performance of loading a CSV file. Running the scenario is giving the following errors. Can someone help on these?

1. Request #25 of the virtual user "Virtual user (1)" failed. Request 25 is POST request. Simulated values columns on "Request Header" and "Response Header" are empty.

2. Virtual user "Virtual user (1)": The following socket error occurred during simulation:

10038: Socket operation on nonsocket. There is nothing in Header or bodies.

3. Virtual user "Virtual user (1)": The following socket error occurred during simulation:

10035: Resource temporarily unavailable. There is nothing in Header or bodies.

All 3 errors are reported consectively. Probably the first one have caused the next two ??

Thanks