Forum Discussion

NehaJagwani
Occasional Contributor
2 months ago

Question on Zephyr Scale Automate

Hi,

I have installed the free trial version of 30 days of Zephyr Scale. While running the automated tests, I get a message saying that "I only have 10 available runs".

Does the trial version not support more than 10 runs? Is there a way I can get more than 10 runs in the trial version of Zephyr Scale?

MisterB
    2 months ago

The only thing I can think of is to check project settings and see if there is any control features for the automation feature.  And I guess to clear your cache, but I don't expect that will have any effect - just a good check to do.  Sorry I'm unable to help more than this, but you've raised a ticket with SmartBear and you should get a response quickly from the team - they are very good.

• I raised a ticket with SmartBear and they replied back saying they have fixed the issue.

Now, I can see 50 runs in my trial version of Zephyr Scale Automate.

Thanks MisterB 

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I think the 10 runs limit is for the feature, so as a licenced user, I am also only able to have 10 runs.  I would contact the SmartBear team and ask for more runs to properly assess the feature, and they might be able to work something out.

NehaJagwani
      Occasional Contributor

Hi MisterB , 1 more question if you could reply please.

I installed the trial version of Zephyr Scale Automate from Marketplace. I thought this would  give me more runs as 10 runs were seen with Zephyr Scale. 

After installing Zephyr Scale Automate, the Automate label is not seen on Zephyr Scale. So, how do I validate that Zephyr Scale Automate is installed? In Manage Apps, the Zephyr Scale Automate shows as installed. I watched this in a Smartbear youtube video that after installing Zephyr Scale Automate, the label named Automate should be seen like below, but it does not show on mine. I have even raised a ticket for the same with SmartBear and the number of runs seen on mine Zephyr Scale is still 10.

MisterB
        Champion Level 3

The only thing I can think of is to check project settings and see if there is any control features for the automation feature.  And I guess to clear your cache, but I don't expect that will have any effect - just a good check to do.  Sorry I'm unable to help more than this, but you've raised a ticket with SmartBear and you should get a response quickly from the team - they are very good.