How to Re-Order/Arrange Test Cases WITHIN a Cycle
I'm having an issue with Zephyr Squad:
- Within a test cycle, I want to arrange test cases so that they can be presented to testers in a logical manner
- But there doesn't appear to be a way to do it
- The attached screenshot demonstrates the problem
- Sorting by ID is not helpful as the cases were created out of sequence
- Sorting by Label would be better, but as you can see from the image, sorting by label does not sort by label (they appear to be randomly heaped together)
- Ideally, within a cycle, I'd love to be able to just click and drag cases in the order I want them to be presented
- Is there a way to do that? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place?
Solved! Go to Solution.
UPDATE: SOLUTION FOUND
If you have a set of test cases that must appear to your testers in a specific sequence immune to other changes made to the test suite, simply gather those test cases and combine them into a single test case with multiple steps. Execution steps in Zephyr Squad Cloud can be dynamically click-n-dragged, rearranged, and preserved in whatever order you'd like.