Forum Discussion

svaidhya
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

number of Test cases displayed for adding test cases -- can we select all test cases @1 go?

Hi there,

this is a query while adding test cases to a test cycle. At the moment, system allows upto 100 test cases to be displayed on the same page. 

if we have 1000 test cases to add, we need to select first 100 test cases first and then move on to next 100 test cases. 

Is there a way to select all test cases and map them to a test cycle? 

• Not that I can see.  It's a bit odd that we don't have the 'Select All' functionality that's available in the Test Case screen.

4 Replies

svaidhya
    New Contributor

Hopefully Zephyr Scale dev team will consider this as requirement

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Not that I can see.  It's a bit odd that we don't have the 'Select All' functionality that's available in the Test Case screen.

• A year on from Svaidhya' request I am searching for the same 

I am limited to adding 40 test cases at a time to Test Cycles which is frustrating when there are around 1000 to add .   Is there a method to increase the number from 40 to add if not all at the same time ?

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

The only way I can see to add more than 100 test cases is to add them into a new test cycle by clicking on the test case folder name ellipses button ("...") and choosing create test cycle.

You could add this as a request into the roadmap portal here - if you do I'll vote for it!

Under consideration - Zephyr Scale | Product Roadmap