Forum Discussion

benice25
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Zephyr Scale + PowerBI

Hi SmartBear Community,

I'm looking for the supporting database documentation for Zephyr Scale so I can start pulling some tables into our datahub for PowerBI reporting, does anyone know if that documentation exists or how to get it? 🙂

If not, I just need a clue into the naming convention for db tables so I can save some time and not have to rebuild everything just by investigation.

Thanks,

Ben

• Hi,

Scale does not have public DB ER models. One tip we can give is that you can locate all Zephyr Scale tables in the database by looking at tables prefixed by AO_4D28DD_ . All of our tables will have the same prefix.

3 Replies

benice25
    Occasional Contributor

Bump, just looking for any information anyone might have. 🙂

luziamendes
      Staff

Hi,

Scale does not have public DB ER models. One tip we can give is that you can locate all Zephyr Scale tables in the database by looking at tables prefixed by AO_4D28DD_ . All of our tables will have the same prefix.

benice25
        Occasional Contributor

Awesome, thanks for that, luziamendes. I was able to locate them late last week, but this helps as a confirmation. One more quick question you might be able to help with, I see those tables in our DEV environment, but our TEST environment also had test cases, plans, cycles, etc. but I do not see the same tables in TEST. Is there a minimum limit before those tables are created?