Forum Discussion

denise_perkins
New Contributor
2 years ago

Unable to create or import test cases using Zephyr Scal

We have a new project set up in Jira with an enabled Zephyr Scale app associated to it. I have users set up in roles and permissions, we can enter data for a new test case, but when we click "Save", nothing happens... The same thing happens during the last step of trying to import test cases (regardless of format). We click 'import' but nothing happens. Any suggestions on a setting that's required or a link to documentation addressing this issue?

6 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I've not heard of this before.  I can only guess it's related to permissions and that some trial and error on that part might help you find the source.  But another option is to contact SmartBear support here

MisterB
        Champion Level 3

When you find the source of the issue it would be great if you could share your findings with us.  Thanks 🙂

josh42
    Community Hero

Check, if users have the Edit Test Cases and the Create Test Cases permissions. They do need both to be able to save a test case.

Maybe this helps.

Cheers

Josh

• Thanks to you both! I have exhausted permissions and settings (and myself!) trying to address this issue... with no luck 😞 If I figure it out, I'll share!

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hope you find the answer! I have faith that the SmartBear support team will get to the bottom of it for you.