NegaTester
3 years ago
Solved

Tests, imported from another project doesn't appearing

Hi

Making import tests from anothe project

Get message "N tests imported successfully" but no new test appearing

• Hi

It's odd that the import seems successful but no tests appear.  If there was a problem with the file I would expect an error but that is the first place I would look - make sure that the structure of your file data is correct.

Very difficult for me to help without more information.  Can you post any screen prints and examples to help?

I would test an import with 1 record and see if you can get that to work.  If I remember right, the mandatory field is test case name so that must exist and have a value.

I've linked search results in the forum where the content is discussing imports.  You might find your answer there (including the data structure format I mentioned above): Search - SmartBear Community

1 Reply

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi

It's odd that the import seems successful but no tests appear.  If there was a problem with the file I would expect an error but that is the first place I would look - make sure that the structure of your file data is correct.

Very difficult for me to help without more information.  Can you post any screen prints and examples to help?

I would test an import with 1 record and see if you can get that to work.  If I remember right, the mandatory field is test case name so that must exist and have a value.

I've linked search results in the forum where the content is discussing imports.  You might find your answer there (including the data structure format I mentioned above): Search - SmartBear Community