Forum Discussion

Billy85
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Poor performance after cloud migration

Hey guys

i would like to know if anybody recognized a really poor performance after migration from server version to cloud version (jira and zephyre).

We migrated few months ago. At the beginning I thought it's because of cloud in general, maybe some mis-configuration. But now many things had a better performance.

As example, if I create a new folder in a test cycle it lasts around 30 seconds. If I want to import some test cases it lasts around 20 seconds until popup is appeared. the import itself is "fast" -> several seconds (not optimal, but I think it's acceptable).

So here I want only ask you are you satisfied with your performance from zephyre squad / jira cloud. What is your expirence? Did you have to make some changes on your configuration to optimize the performance?

Kind regards

Billy

• Hi Billy85 ,

I believe you are using Zephyr Squad rather than Zephyr Scale? I suppose you do since you mention creating a folder in a Test Cycle, and that is a Zephyr Squad feature...

2 Replies

• Hi Billy85 ,

I believe you are using Zephyr Squad rather than Zephyr Scale? I suppose you do since you mention creating a folder in a Test Cycle, and that is a Zephyr Squad feature...

Billy85
      New Contributor

Sorry my mistake. Yes correct. We use Squad and not Scale. It seems i clicked the wrong product. sorry for that.