Forum Discussion

benice25
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago

Overall Burndown & Burnup?

Hi there, is there a way to use the burndown / burnup to see overall number of test cases vs cases that have been executed? Right now the gadgets for the burndown and burnup only include executed test cases, my manager would like to see the total number of test cases in a burndown chart.

--

From my experience as an Agile Coach, your burndown and burnup are misleading since the standard way a burndown is used is to show the overall number of points, cases, hours (which ever metric you prefer they're all interchangeable) and the rate at which they're being completed which would also show an ideal trend line for taking that overall number and reducing it to 0.

1 Reply

• Hi benice25 

Hope you are well

I don't believe we have a gadget for this. 

However I would suggest creating an idea. 

https://zephyr-scale-cloud.ideas.aha.io/

Its a great place to highlight gaps and suggest future functionality in the tool, after all we have 19 Gadgets, why not 20!? 

Jokes aside, the idea portal is great, the feedback from our users is super helpful. 

Simply provide the information you mentioned already and if you can get your coworkers to vote for it, it will gain traction quicker! 

Post the idea link here and encourage those who land on this thread to vote too! 

I will keep an eye open for it too!

KR

Vincent