Forum Discussion

jvikki2012
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

New user- View the traceability of tests linked to the issues.

Hi,

I want to achieve the below, Can someone help on this or provide a solution.

-Open the issue(Story/Improvements) in JIRA

-I want to view the Zephyr test cases linked to the issue using some option in the ticket.

Currently i don't see any option for it. Can someone suggest a solution to view this.

• Hi, jvikki2012. Thanks for your question!

You should be able to see the test cases linked to an issue right from the issue view.

First, you need to link the issue to a test case. You can do this from the test case page via the Traceability tab or directly from the issue view.

If you're using the Server/DC version, they should appear in the Traceability section in the issue view.

If you're using the Cloud version, you might need to click on the Zephyr Scale button first and then you'll be able to the linked test cases in the Zephyr Scale section.

I hope this answers your question!

Cheers.

1 Reply

jfelix
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi, jvikki2012. Thanks for your question!

You should be able to see the test cases linked to an issue right from the issue view.

First, you need to link the issue to a test case. You can do this from the test case page via the Traceability tab or directly from the issue view.

If you're using the Server/DC version, they should appear in the Traceability section in the issue view.

If you're using the Cloud version, you might need to click on the Zephyr Scale button first and then you'll be able to the linked test cases in the Zephyr Scale section.

I hope this answers your question!

Cheers.