Forum Discussion

SCADAQA
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

How many nested folders supports Zephyr Scale?

In our company, the number of the nested folders is one of the concerns. Can somebody pls help me answer this? Many thanks in advance SCADAQA

• I have no knowledge of the limitations but you can contact SmartBear support here for a definitive answer

• I just tried and as you can see, I can create at least 11 subfolders - I stopped at 11.  I'm using the Cloud version:

4 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I have no knowledge of the limitations but you can contact SmartBear support here for a definitive answer

SCADAQA
    New Contributor

In order to raise a Ticket, unfortunately, , I do not have a SEN number close to my fingertips.

We just want to better organize our test cycles/ do a migration to the Zephyr Scalabe Jira Cloud.

Our previous version of  Zephyr 4.x supported 2-3 folder nodes at the most. Is it a maximum number of say 10 nodes doable? A positive answer will answer my question. Thanks in advance+Best, SCADAQA

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I just tried and as you can see, I can create at least 11 subfolders - I stopped at 11.  I'm using the Cloud version: