Forum Discussion

bloomjohnh
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Custom Fields From Zephyr Scale in Jira

I'm pretty new to this community and did some searching in the documentation / in this thread, but I may just not know the right words to search because I couldn't find anything...  

Anyway, we have Zephyr Scale plugged into our Jira instance and I was trying to find out if / how you can customize the "Coverage" part of the integration in Jira to show a custom field.  We have custom fields in Zephyr setup to show whether a test case has been automated and it would really help if we could see that easily in Jira.  

The module I'm talking about is this one:

Thanks!

~John

• Received a response from support and they confirmed that this is not possible.  They suggested I submit a feature request, but I'm gonna just try to find a workaround because I need something in the next couple of weeks.

4 Replies

bloomjohnh
    New Contributor

Received a response from support and they confirmed that this is not possible.  They suggested I submit a feature request, but I'm gonna just try to find a workaround because I need something in the next couple of weeks.

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I've not been able to find a way to do this as yet.  My first thought was that is would be controlled by Jira so I checked the General/Advanced settings, and then I checked with less confidence the Zephyr Project Settings (there's not a lot you can do here).  Could I suggest you raise with the SmartBear support team and share their findings with us?  I'd really like to know if this is possible too.

Thanks

bloomjohnh
    New Contributor

MisterB - Thanks for the link.  I went ahead and submitted a ticket.  I'll repost here when I hear back.