Forum Discussion

amifriedman
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Cloud API: search for test cases

Is there a cloud API equivalent to the server API /testcase/search with ALL it's query options? GET /testcases seems much more limited

• Hi amifriedman,

I see that you have contacted our Support team with this question. Let me quote their reply here as it may be useful for other community members:

Unfortunately, there is not such an endpoint on Cloud. However, you can use the endpoint for Test Cases as mentioned, you would have to get all Test Cases and iterate over the results to find all that have custom fields. We are looking to have parity in the future for the REST APIs but for now, this would be the best option.

1 Reply

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi amifriedman,

I see that you have contacted our Support team with this question. Let me quote their reply here as it may be useful for other community members:

Unfortunately, there is not such an endpoint on Cloud. However, you can use the endpoint for Test Cases as mentioned, you would have to get all Test Cases and iterate over the results to find all that have custom fields. We are looking to have parity in the future for the REST APIs but for now, this would be the best option.