Forum Discussion

mike1970fl03
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Cannot see the favorites filters in the Favorite filter from the Traceability Report on Zephyr Scale

Hello,

I'm using the Zephyr Scale with Jira. I'm trying to generate a Traceability Report based on filters, but after choosing the Project in the Choose an option control there is no filter displayed, but there should be all the filters available in the selected project displayed. This feaure is working fine for an admin user from our company. I think I'm missing a configuration or something like this. I need help if possible.

Thank you!

Felix

• Hello,

Acyually I have found the problem. I was about permissions: System / Global permission / Grant Permission / Manage group filter subscriptions and after just select a group from Select a permission / Select a group. In my case I selected Users. And not it is working fine.

Thank you!

2 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi

Just checking the obvious: that you do have some Filters that are marked as Favourites?

mike1970fl03
      New Contributor

Hello,

Acyually I have found the problem. I was about permissions: System / Global permission / Grant Permission / Manage group filter subscriptions and after just select a group from Select a permission / Select a group. In my case I selected Users. And not it is working fine.

Thank you!