Forum Discussion

Aswarthalakshmi
3 years ago
Solved

Bulk test case execute in Jira

I need to change the execution status of multiple test cases at a time in Jira.  Please let us know how to perform bulk execution in JIRA.

• Hi Aswarthalakshmi ,

if you're in the Test Player, you should see a cog icon appear, if you move your mouse over one of the test cases on the left. Go to the topmost one and click the cog, here you can choose to set the execution status of all test cases below this one (if you group your list of test cases, I think it's limited to the test cases in that group). Now you have set all the test cases to a certain execution status. The topmost one has to be set individually.

This only changes the overall status (not on step level), but maybe this is what you were looking for?

Cheers

Josh

1 Reply

josh42
    Community Hero

Hi Aswarthalakshmi ,

if you're in the Test Player, you should see a cog icon appear, if you move your mouse over one of the test cases on the left. Go to the topmost one and click the cog, here you can choose to set the execution status of all test cases below this one (if you group your list of test cases, I think it's limited to the test cases in that group). Now you have set all the test cases to a certain execution status. The topmost one has to be set individually.

This only changes the overall status (not on step level), but maybe this is what you were looking for?

Cheers

Josh