Forum Discussion

JayC
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Bug in Zephyr Scale Cloud - Search filters are saved but cannot be cleared

It seems a bug has been introduced in a recent update to Zephyr Scale Cloud. If you make a search in the Test Cycles section and then refresh the page, the search filter will remain in place and the search field will be empty. This means that the search filter cannot be cleared unless cookies are cleared, which can be cumbersome.

Reproduction steps:

1. Navigate to the Test Cycles tab in Zephyr Scale cloud

2. Enter a search term and hit enter. The cycles should refresh to match the filter

3. Refresh the page. The filter should remain in place. Note how the search bar is empty. 

• Hi JayC,

thanks for mentioning it, I've created a bug for this behaviour and the team will take care of it. 
    I would suggest typing some value into filter and removing it instead of clearing cookies, it's definitely more convenient.

Best regards,

Alicja

2 Replies

alicjamajewska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi JayC,

thanks for mentioning it, I've created a bug for this behaviour and the team will take care of it. 
    I would suggest typing some value into filter and removing it instead of clearing cookies, it's definitely more convenient.

Best regards,

Alicja

JayC
    New Contributor

Hi Alicja,

Thank you so much for doing so! I couldn't find an area to submit it as a bug myself. Hopefully it's not a complex fix 🙂