cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your tech support re-activated a key for one of my users and she moved to a new VM and can't install

Occasional Visitor

Your tech support re-activated a key for one of my users and she moved to a new VM and can't install

I need to move a person to a new VM and load Ready API for her. She had SoapUI Pro on the old VM and when she moved to the new VM I loaded the Ready API software and gave her a new Activated Key and it will not let her register. It says she already has a key. I just inherited this group of people and the all are going to be moved to different VM's. Also since people have come and gone from the project and no one kept a list, is there any way of finding out who has what license?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Your tech support re-activated a key for one of my users and she moved to a new VM and can't ins

Hi,

You can figure out which license is used on the machine by navigating to Help | License Manager from Ready!API's main menu.

If you need assistance in transferring a license, please create a support case. We will need a license number. 

Regards,
Yuriy Peshekhonov
Customer Care Engineer
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: