Join us for TestLeft Webinar on Tuesday, April 12!
Have you ever wanted to use features of TestComplete within a standard IDE? Or wished you could include more of your developers in the testing process? With TestLeft, now you can.
TestLeft is a new, powerful yet lean functional testing tool that builds upon TestComplete’s concepts and is fully embedded in standard IDEs.
More importantly, if you are following Agile or DevOps practices, developers with strong technical expertise often contribute to testing. It’s critical that in order to get developers more engaged in testing, their tools should easily plug into different development ecosystems. And that’s where TestLeft fits in.
Register for the Webinar
Tuesday, April 12 at 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM EST
- An introduction to TestLeft.
- What does it do and who is it for?
- How TestLeft can help your developers test.
- Why TestLeft is a natural extension to TestComplete.
- Ways TestLeft builds upon TestComplete concepts and technologies.
Come join us and lean how TestLeft can help you build upon tests created in TestComplete and, in turn, help you optimize your testing process.