Forum Discussion

DWSD
New Contributor
3 years ago

Established Data Security software company seeks part-time Test Complete consulting

I represent an established data security software company with office in Carlsbad California.  (Beach town in north San Diego county)

We seek to hire a consultant for 60 to 80 hours per month for the next 3 to 6 months, and potentially open-ended.

The role will be to develop test automations for the Windows, on-premise and cloud-based data security applications.

The company has US government customers, so we would seek a US Citizen. Permanent Resident from US allies also is likely work-able. 

The role can be performed entirely remotely and with substantial off-hours, though some personal interface will be necessary.

Offering competitive consulting rates.  Open to W-2 or C2C or 1099 relationship.

Very happy to share more details, including informally.

Thank you,

Doug W.

4 Replies

Andrew1
    New Contributor

Hi Doug,
    If you are still looking to hire someone I would be glad to help you out on this, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
    You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
    Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
    Andrew

DWSD
      New Contributor

Thank you for your interest.  I replied.

Doug

Lee_M
        Community Hero

Hi Guys,

Can I recommend editing your comments and moving personal details to private messages.

The last thing we need here is some AUTOMATED BOT scraping your details for a spam list

Lee.