Forum Discussion

sonya_m
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
3 years ago

Community Day 2021 - Winners

Hi TestComplete Community! 

Itโ€™s time to reveal the TestComplete Community Day 2021 results and award the winners. Itโ€™s been an awesome event that we enjoyed preparing for you, and we really hope you found the topics informative and useful. If you missed any of the sessions, you can always find them under the event tag - #CommunityDay2021

Thank you for your activity and participation. We were happy to see you sharing your experiences with our QA team and other community members and learning new things. In the end, I think the event proved that we all share the same goals โ€“ to keep growing and to deliver great quality by doing something that we love.  

Now, let me announce the event winners based on event points earned: 

๐Ÿฅ‡1st place winners will be awarded with a $30 gift card. They are:

Lee_M - 26 points

Marsha_R - 23 points

UConnAnnMarie - 14 points 

๐Ÿฅˆ2nd place winners will be awarded with a $20 gift card. They are:

AlexKaras - 9 points

nickoa2001 - 8 points

hannecroonen - 4 points 

tphillips - 4 points

nisgupta - 4 points

๐Ÿฅ‰3rd place winners will be awarded with a $10 gift card. They are:  

romrellob - 2 points

anngeiger - 2 points

wwirch - 1 point 

All winners will also be rewarded with a special community badge. If you want to earn unique badges like this one - participate in our future events๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations! We will reach out to you individually via community private messages to send the rewards.

Thanks again to all participants - you are awesome๐Ÿ™‚

Stay tuned for more great events in the SmartBear Community!

6 Replies

Lee_M
    Community Hero

sonya_m Thank you for arranging this event, It was very useful to have active feedback from some of the TC engineers and managers.

As you've identified from the volume of replies it looks like a good percentage of members efforts, myself included, are focused on regression testing

Look forward to reading your posts in the future

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for your huge contribution to the event Lee_M! Regression testing proved to be an extremely popular topic, that's true!  

• Thank you!  I never thought I would actually win anything!

Here is my information:

Spoiler

hidden by admin