cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require Xpath implementation for iPhone Mobile Applications and Mobile Web Applications

0 Kudos

Require Xpath implementation for iPhone Mobile Applications and Mobile Web Applications

In the recent release, While mapping the objects in the Name Mapping, we are able to see X path for web Applications only. In the same way,  while mapping  the objects for Android and iPhone mobile web Applications, we can not see the x path expression as I observed for web applications. Some how I am able to work with x path expressions in Android devices but not in iPhone devices. The usage of x path expression is the most important thing in automation to find dynamic objects. Can you please implement the x path expression which will add automatically in the Name mapping or make sure the x path expressions should work for iPhone devices too like android devices.

2 Comments
Occasional Contributor

In the recent release, While mapping the objects in the Name Mapping, we are able to see X path for web Applications only. In the same way,  while mapping  the objects for Android and iPhone mobile web Applications, we can not see the x path expression as I observed for web applications. Some how I am able to work with x path expressions in Android devices but not in iPhone devices. The usage of x path expression is the most important thing in automation to find dynamic objects. Can you please implement the x path expression which will add automatically in the Name mapping or make sure the x path expressions should work for iPhone devices too like android devices.

Thanks in Advance !!!!!

Occasional Contributor

Yes, me too expecting this for ioS device.

Announcements
Welcome to the TestComplete Feature Requests board!

Here you can review submitted feature requests and vote up the ones you like! If you can't find the feature you want - go ahead and suggest your own idea. Ideas with the highest rating can be implemented in the product.

Check out the Create a Feature Request guide for more information.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements