cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

readOnly fields of a definition do not show in response of array type in SwaggerHub. OpenAPI v3.0.3

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

readOnly fields of a definition do not show in response of array type in SwaggerHub. OpenAPI v3.0.3

The readOnly fields do no show in the response of array type in SwaggerHub while it shows when Swagger Editor is used.  Just wandering why this is so and how it can so solved. I am using OpenApi v3.0.3

Screenshots from both Swagger Editor and SwaggerHub are in the attached file. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

Re: readOnly fields of a definition do not show in response of array type in SwaggerHub. OpenAPI v3

That will be great, thanks @HKosova. Really looking forward to it as it will be very helpful on the project I am currently working on.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: readOnly fields of a definition do not show in response of array type in SwaggerHub. OpenAPI v3

Hi @Nixol, we'll pull the latest Swagger Editor into SwaggerHub next week - this should resolve the issue.

Helen Kosova
SmartBear Documentation Team Lead

That will be great, thanks @HKosova. Really looking forward to it as it will be very helpful on the project I am currently working on.

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements