Forum Discussion

krest
New Contributor
7 years ago

Unreasonable Errors started to appear in SwaggerHub UI

Hi again SwaggerHub support team :)

My API URL is: https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/dima_krest/GETH/1.0.0

From some time ago I started to see these 2 types of errors, which didn't appear before, and I didn't change anything in my API:

1. Semantic error at paths./user_info.get.operationId

Operations must have unique operationIds.

All my APIs have unique operationId parameter (which you can verify from URL above), so it's really unclear why it appears.

2. Semantic error at paths./hrequests/{hrequest_history_id}/close

Declared path parameter "hrequest_history_id" needs to be defined within every operation in the path (missing in "options"), or moved to the path-level parameters object

Even though I can understand why it appears, it may be classified as warning but for sure not error. It didn't appear before, and AWS API Gateway works great without declaring parameter in OPTIONS.

The fact that I can't wave this error (or there is a way to specify some errors to not appear?), prevents me to see other real errors in my API.

3 Replies

• Hi krest,

I agree with what you said for point 1, in your spec you have unique operationId parameters.  Maybe something else needs to be corrected that is causing this error.  For point 2, maybe this should be a warning and not an error.  But can you try correcting point 2 and see if it resolves the errors in your spec?

Regards,

Marcus 

SmartBear Support

krest
      New Contributor

Hi Marcus,

I fixed point 2 just to get rid of the errors.

But all the errors from point 1 still there. I didn't quite understand your "Maybe something else needs to be corrected that is causing this error." Are you going to check and fix it? What are next steps?

Currently all this section with errors became useless. There are so many errors, so I won't even pay attention if some new error will appear.