cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Practices for Generating Client code & Build library for multiple Swagger Definitions

Highlighted
Community Hero

Best Practices for Generating Client code & Build library for multiple Swagger Definitions

Hello,

There are multiple Swagger Definitions. Generating the client code for a language, say Java.

In order to create jar file user needs to compile the code as code generator generate source file.

The questions I got are :

1. Do we need compile and build jar file by service wise?

2. As number of services grow, any optimized way suggested for creating & building the jar files instead of build each service? or Automated approaches?

3. Or is possible that generate code for multiple swagger files and combine them together and build a single jar file?

Any best practices or a customer stories around it to share?

Using swagger-editor docker image for generating code.

Does it have any option, as I couldn't find, for the user to choose the package name for the generated code?

Would be glad to hear from you.

Regards,
Rao.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Best Practices for Generating Client code & Build library for multiple Swagger Definitions

Hi Rao,

It looks like you posted here two queries on the open source version of the Swagger tool set. This forum is intended for SwaggerHub support only.

To better provide you and the community with these questions, would you mind posting those to our Google Group instead? You can find it at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/swagger-swaggersocket.

Thanks,

Ron

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Best Practices for Generating Client code & Build library for multiple Swagger Definitions

@RonRatovsky,

Thank you for directing to the right channel.

Regards,
Rao.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: