Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swagger ui freezing in expanding POST or PUT method

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

swagger ui freezing in expanding POST or PUT method

we added swagger to our project that developed with Web Api core, the problem is freezing swagger ui  in expanding PUT/POST methods (when use complex objects . GET methods works correctly) . we don NOT  use Dto models and all APIs work with Domain Models directly. 

Annotation 2020-06-19 104920.jpg

I think its because of many relationships  or  recursive relationship between models.but its impossible for us to change application structure .  

Is there any solution to solve this issue without big changes in project

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: swagger ui freezing in expanding POST or PUT method

Hi poluton,

Please open an issue at https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-ui/issues and fill in the details in the issue template. Make sure to provide your OpenAPI definition file (YAML or JSON file - not the .NET source code) so that the developers can reproduce the issue. To learn how to export the OpenAPI file from Swagger UI, see here.

Helen Kosova
SmartBear Documentation Team Lead

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: swagger ui freezing in expanding POST or PUT method

Hi poluton,

Please open an issue at https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-ui/issues and fill in the details in the issue template. Make sure to provide your OpenAPI definition file (YAML or JSON file - not the .NET source code) so that the developers can reproduce the issue. To learn how to export the OpenAPI file from Swagger UI, see here.

Helen Kosova
SmartBear Documentation Team Lead

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors
Top Kudoed Posts