cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we can display single API inside Swagger UI or Swagger Widget? Swagger Widget for Web available?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

How we can display single API inside Swagger UI or Swagger Widget? Swagger Widget for Web available?

I am trying to create a Swagger API documentation like the attached screenshot. I have a swagger endpoint. I want to customize Swagger UI to display API document as follows:

0D36M.png

swaggerinmind_0-1591262266819.png

How can I create this kind of documentation? Is there any product like Swagger Widget which I can put on webpages and try out Single APIs? I am using React, ASP.Net Core and Swasbuckle Core.

Pls let me know. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Staff

Re: How we can display single API inside Swagger UI or Swagger Widget? Swagger Widget for Web availa

If I understand correctly, you goal is to customize SwaggerUI so that it looks like on attached screenshot? If yes, then the SwaggerUI has a plugginable API that allows you to modify how it renders your API.

Vladimír Gorej

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Staff

Re: How we can display single API inside Swagger UI or Swagger Widget? Swagger Widget for Web availa

If I understand correctly, you goal is to customize SwaggerUI so that it looks like on attached screenshot? If yes, then the SwaggerUI has a plugginable API that allows you to modify how it renders your API.

Vladimír Gorej

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you Vladimír Gorej. Let me try this, I will get back to you.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors
Top Kudoed Posts