Forum Discussion

bjoern
Regular Visitor
2 years ago
Solved

How do I embed the UI for a single API operation in one of my own web documents?

My swagger API doc is getting a bit long, and I want to provide users with a simple "welcome" page where they can only test out one single operation.

Is there a way for me to embed code into an arbitrary, editable web site so that it only presents the user with one fold-able API endpoint?

• bjoern it's possible to customize SwaggerUI it'll depend on how much you want to customize it and your comfort with writing JS/React code. 

An alternative is to have two instances, one OpenAPI with the single endpoint and a rich markdown description and a second instance with the fuller API. The former can link to the latter if needs be. 

1 Reply

• bjoern it's possible to customize SwaggerUI it'll depend on how much you want to customize it and your comfort with writing JS/React code. 

An alternative is to have two instances, one OpenAPI with the single endpoint and a rich markdown description and a second instance with the fuller API. The former can link to the latter if needs be.