3 Simple Steps to Become a Swagger Community Leader
Welcome to the Swagger Community 🙂
Our goal is to have a vibrant community where you can share your stories, use cases, and experiences of working with Swagger tools.
Part of having an active community is having Community Leaders. To become an official one in the Swagger Community is easy, and comes with special benefits! It is as simple as:
3 STEPS TO BECOME A LEADER
- Find a question to which you know the answer in the Swagger Community.
- Reply to the question and start getting Kudos from other community members.
- Become a Quarterly Leader.
Helping others is really cool on its own, but you can get something more for your active participation 😉
WHAT YOU GET
- Respect of the entire Swagger Community
- Swag and gift cards from SmartBear
- Elevated moderator permissions
- A mention on the SmartBear Community Hall of Fame
- A special community badge
- Access to a private community group
- Invitation to the Community Leaders Interviews
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Open the Swagger Community and follow the 3 steps mentioned above.
Work on those steps, and you’ll make the Leaders team already by next quarter!
SmartBear Community and Education Manager