Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to send report through email in ReadyAPI

SOLVED
Contributor

how to send report through email in ReadyAPI

Hi All,

I am new to ReadyAPI (SOAP UI Pro). I am trying to send a report thru email. Can you please guide me how to send a report through email. 

I have added Send Mail Step and configured. But how send the report as an attachment with the email

Regards,

Shasha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how to send report through email in ReadyAPI

Hi Shasha,

Thank you for your post! Unfortunately, currently, it isn't possible to attach a report or any other attachments in the Send Mail test step. But, we have a corresponding feature request to add an option to send an email with a report.

Also, please see this community thread: 

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Pro/how-to-send-the-test-result-report-over-mail-through-R...

Anastasia
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Shasha,

Thank you for your post! Unfortunately, currently, it isn't possible to attach a report or any other attachments in the Send Mail test step. But, we have a corresponding feature request to add an option to send an email with a report.

Also, please see this community thread: 

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Pro/how-to-send-the-test-result-report-over-mail-through-R...

Anastasia
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Is it possible to attach a report or any other attachments in the Send Mail test step in readyAPI new versions?

in 2.2 it was not.

regards,

Manali

Hi Manali,

No, unfortunately, this feature hasn't been implemented yet.

Anastasia
Customer Care Team

Hi all,

Thank you, @Nastya_Khovrina, for your replies!

It looks like the initial question was answered, so let me mark this topic as solved.

Regards,

Olga Terentieva
SmartBear Assistant Community Manager

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the New Interview
APITestingMistake#2
Top Kudoed Authors