cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED! Unable to load SOAP wsdl in SoAp Ui Pro after upgrading to Ready! Api 1.6. A known issue?

SOLVED
New Contributor

SOLVED! Unable to load SOAP wsdl in SoAp Ui Pro after upgrading to Ready! Api 1.6. A known issue?

Hi,

I updated to Ready! Api 1.6 this friday and after that I'm unable to create new projects by loading the wsdl (SOAP). Worked just fine in Ready! Api 1.5 so I wonder if this is a known issue in 1.6 or if I'm missing something new. I'm having no problems browsing to the .svc or wsdl link in a browser.

I also tested another client that had no problems loading the wsdl from the exact same URL so this is not a general issue.

Any idea what might be wrong? 

Sincerely

//Mikael

SOLUTION: After a restart of DB server, webserver and the client running Ready! API 1.6 it now works.Guess it was something locally in our environment. Strange...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: SOLVED! Unable to load SOAP wsdl in SoAp Ui Pro after upgrading to Ready! Api 1.6. A known issue

SOLUTION: After a restart of DB server, webserver and the client running Ready! API 1.6 it now works.Guess it was something locally in our environment. Strange...

2 REPLIES 2
New Contributor

Re: SOLVED! Unable to load SOAP wsdl in SoAp Ui Pro after upgrading to Ready! Api 1.6. A known issue

Community Manager

Hi MikaelP,

Thanks for sharing the solution with us. Great to hear that the issue was resolved!

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Join the September Hub-bub to show off, learn and win
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
SeptemberNews
Join the exciting event
SeptemberHubBub
Top Kudoed Authors
Join the September Hub-bub to show off, learn and win